Ask IRS for extension if bill is too big

01/9/2008 | Entrepreneur magazine

One way to keep capital available through the tax season is to break a tax bill up into installments rather than pay it all up front. An accountant or tax preparer may be able to negotiate an extension or installment plan with the IRS, but the taxpayer does have to pony up interest.

View Full Article in:

Entrepreneur magazine

Published in Brief: