Filing the right tax form for your business structure

01/28/2010 | Boston Globe (tiered subscription model), The

The type of business entity you establish -- sole proprietorship, general or limited partnership, C or S corporation, limited liability company or limited liability partnership -- determines which income tax form your business needs to file. Andrew Chan offers an overview of income-tax filing requirements for the various types of business entities.

View Full Article in:

Boston Globe (tiered subscription model), The

Published in Brief: