National Car Care Month is in April, and it's not too soon to think about ways to leverage the Car Care Council's national consumer media campaign to help grow your business. The Car Care Council suggests five quick and easy ways to get involved in National Car Care Month:
- Suggest your customers sign up for the free customized service schedule and e-mail service from the non-profit Car Care Council.
- Send your customers to view the free digital Car Care Guide, available in English and Spanish, or order a free printed copy for their glove compartment.
- Print out car care tips and leave them out for customers to read while they are in a waiting room or standing at the counter.
- Hang a Car Care Month poster and banner, and place a Car Care Month mirror dangler on each customer’s rear view mirror. Make your own signs or get a special point-of-sale kit from the Car Care Council.
- Hosting a car care event in your community? Go online to list your event at no charge on the Car Care Council’s website.