The majority of tool and equipment purchasing decision-makers used the Internet more for seeking information, and less for purchasing tools and equipment, according to the newly released AAIA 2013 Digital Tool and Equipment Purchasing Trends report. The report provides an insightful analysis into the purchasing decisions of professionals who utilize shop tools and equipment for automotive repairs. Powered by Nxtbook Media LLC, this features added value with many new functional enhancements. Users can:
- Download Excel-based files, charts, tables and graphs that can be copied and pasted for presentations.
- Turn pages with the click of a mouse.
- View pages in a variety of sizes and formats.
- Quickly locate what you are looking for through a "word search" feature.
- Save material for future reference through the "bookmarks" feature.
- Print the entire publication.