Studies suggest lead may be cause of some ADHD cases

02/3/2010 | HealthDay News

Genetics is believed to account for up to 70% of ADHD cases, but researchers say lead is a prime suspect among possible environmental causes of the remaining 30%. One study found children with ADHD had higher blood levels of lead, and a second study linked the elevated levels to parent/teacher ratings of ADHD symptoms.

View Full Article in:

HealthDay News

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Health Care

Job Title Company Location
Catheter Engineer Manager
ASAHI INTECC, Orange County CA R&D Center
Santa Ana, CA
Neurovascular Intervention Product Sales Rep, North East
ASAHI INTECC
Multiple Locations, SL_Multiple Locations
Senior Manager, Compliance
Stryker
Fremont, CA
Director, Office of Device Evaluation
FDA, Center for Devices and Radiological Health
Silver Spring, MD
Director, Office of Compliance
FDA, Center for Devices and Radiological Health
Silver Spring, MD