Studies suggest lead may be cause of some ADHD cases

02/3/2010 | HealthDay News

Genetics is believed to account for as many as 70% of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder cases in children, but researchers say lead is a leading suspect among possible environmental causes of the remaining 30%. One study found that children with ADHD had higher blood levels of lead, and a second study linked the elevated levels to parental and teacher ratings of ADHD symptoms.

View Full Article in:

HealthDay News

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Education

Job Title Company Location
K-12 Teachers Needed at Int’l Schools
The International Educator
Multiple Locations
Assistant Professor of Education with Math and/or Science (STEM) Emphasis
MORAVIAN COLLEGE
BETHLEHEM, PA
Dean, School of Education
Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY
Headmaster (Head of School)
Colegio Colombo Británico Cali
Cali
Math Specialist
PCG Education
Richmond, VA