Smartphones were the device of choice for Super Bowl mobile users

02/13/2013 | Mobile Marketer

Smartphones users turned to devices to augment their Super Bowl experience this year, according to Millennial Media's "Mobile Bowl" report. Smartphones accounted for 87% of mobile impressions before, during and after the game, with tablets taking up the remaining 13%. "Whether it was pregame, postgame, halftime or during the game itself, consumers were actively engaged with their mobile devices. This meant that brands were able to get the closest they could possibly get to consumers during the big game," said Millennial's Marcus Startzel, North America general manager.

View Full Article in:

Mobile Marketer

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Media

Job Title Company Location
Sales Manager
mGage
Multiple Locations, SL_Multiple Locations
Product Marketing Manager-B2C
RetailMeNot
Austin, TX
Partner Manager
RetailMeNot
Austin, TX
Product Marketing Manager-B2B
RetailMeNot
Austin, TX
Account Director
RetailMeNot
Austin, TX