IRS "carryback" rule can get businesses a tax refund this year

02/17/2010 | CNNMoney

Some small-business owners can benefit this year from a Recovery Act extension that allows them to carry 2008 losses back five years. Businesses that amend their tax return for an earlier profitable year can get a refund on previously paid taxes.

View Full Article in:


Published in Brief: