If you can attend only one conference this year, make it the ELFA National Funding Conference, scheduled April 9 to 11 in Chicago. Need convincing? How about:
- You will reconnect with contacts you haven't seen in a while.
- People are moving around, and their roles are changing at an unprecedented pace. Meet the new faces.
- See them all in one place in a compact, two-day period -- more bang for the buck.
- This is the only meeting of its kind.
- The cost to purchase an exhibit booth is extremely affordable and includes two attendee registrations per booth purchase.
- Exhibit booths are large -- 15 feet by 15 feet -- providing more privacy.
- You have tremendous flexibility in the scheduling process. You can meet with the people you really want to see.
- Chicago is a great venue: reasonable travel cost, central location, key decision-makers attending, minimal time commitment AND finally ...
- It happens only once a year.