Boy spurs Kan. resolution on antifreeze

03/7/2012 | Wichita Eagle (Kan.), The

A new resolution, passed unanimously by the Kansas Senate, acknowledges that antifreeze poses a danger to pets and children. Aaron Coash, a 12-year-old boy whose dog died from antifreeze ingestion, is working toward a law in Kansas that will require antifreeze manufacturers to add a bitter-tasting deterrent. According to the AVMA, 17 states have such a law.

View Full Article in:

Wichita Eagle (Kan.), The

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Health Care

Job Title Company Location
Sr. Regulatory Specialist, Biotech Center of Expertise
BASF, The Chemical Co.
San Diego, CA
Food Lawyer
Cargill
Wayzata, MN
Actuary
Meridian Health Plan
Detroit, MI
Assistant Vice President - Dental Director
MetLife
Bridgewater, NJ
Vice President of Finance
Urban Health Plan, Inc.
Bronx, NY