Whayne Supply Co. merges with Boyd Co.

03/10/2009 | Associated Construction Publications

Whayne Supply Co., one of the country's oldest Caterpillar dealerships, has merged with Boyd Co. Founded in Louisville, Ky., in 1913 by Roy C. Whayne Sr., Whayne Supply began selling Caterpillar tractors in the 1920s to Kentucky and southern Indiana. The company now operates 15 facilities and employs 1,400 people.

View Full Article in:

Associated Construction Publications

Published in Brief: