If you are due for recertification, you should have received an e-mail from the AICPA Member Service Center (email@example.com) with instructions on how to attest to meeting your education requirement. The deadline to recertify is May 15. The recertification of the ABV credential requires that you have obtained 60 hours of education relating to the business-valuation knowledge during the time period provided in your e-mail.
You can recertify online by following these instructions:
- Log in at AICPA.org by May 15.
- Access the "My Account" page.
- Click on "My Account Welcome Page."
- If you need to recertify, on this page you will see the May 15 deadline and a "Recertify Online" link.
- Click on "Recertify Online," and check the boxes attesting to meeting recertification requirements.
If you have additional questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.