Nearly all equipment-finance companies faced challenges during the economic downturn -- some substantially more than others. The ELFA Credit & Collections Management Conference, scheduled June 3 to 5 at the Hilton Baltimore hotel in Maryland, will address how credit and collections executives have applied lessons learned to make the most of opportunities, internally and externally.
- Enterprise Risk Management: State of ERM and how it affects equipment.
- Achieving Growth panel discussion with senior management.
- Regulatory impact in financial services with increasing regulations.
- Best Practices Roundtables discussing credit, collections, legal, talent development and technology.
- Tips, tricks and strategies to enhance collections.
- Participate in multiple networking opportunities: National Aquarium Tour and Dinner, hosted receptions, Senior Management Breakfast and Women in Leasing Breakfast.
Learn more about the Credit & Collections Management Conference.
Interested in exhibiting at the conference? Get additional information by downloading the exhibitor prospectus, or contact Steve Wafalosky at (440) 247-1060 or email@example.com.