Colorado resident dies from hantavirus

04/12/2011 | Examiner, The

A resident in Colorado has been confirmed by lab results to have died from hantavirus, which causes Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome. The illness, whose early signs may include fever and muscle pain, is transmitted to humans by coming into contact with infected rodents or breathing in particles of their feces and urine.

View Full Article in:

Examiner, The

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Health Care

Job Title Company Location
Chief Financial Officer
B. E. Smith
Miramar, FL
Director of ASO Department
Bluegrass Family Health
Lexington-or could be in Nashville, TN, KY
Claims Director
PacificSource
Springfield, OR
Mgr NGS Provider Enrollment (I)
National Government Services - WellPoint
Harrisburg, PA
NGS Provider Enrollment Rep
National Government Services - WellPoint
Harrisburg, PA