Nearly 1,500 SmartBrief on Leadership readers responded to last week's poll question: There's much talk of the U.S. being able to "invent" its way out of present difficulties. Which area do you think holds the most promise for economy-saving (or game-changing) innovation?
- Green energy technology: 776 votes, 53.15%
- Information technology: 286 votes, 19.59%
- Military and security technology: 186 votes, 11.37%
- Automotive technology: 136 votes, 9.32%
- Mobile telecommunications technology: 96 votes, 6.58%
Green energy technology takes a commanding lead in this week's poll. The technology that gets the investment will deliver the innovation and political trade winds to place this near the top of governmental priorities. -- Eva Schmatz, president, Summus Limited
Published in Brief: