Greener lawn mowers become more popular

04/26/2010 | Star Tribune (Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minn.)

Consumers who have not bought a new lawn mower in the past decade will find a completely different landscape. Even though many gas-powered mowers cause less pollution than they did 10 years ago, more buyers are trying to be eco-friendly by choosing electric or battery-powered mowers, says Rob Little, marketing manager for Toro walk mowers. About 83% of all mowers sold this year will be gas-powered, and the remaining 17% will be electric, an increase from 8% in 2000, Little notes.

View Full Article in:

Star Tribune (Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minn.)

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Business

Job Title Company Location
Manager, Technical Staffing
U.S. Cellular
Chicago, IL
Human Resource Director
Salt Lake City, UT
Vice-President of Global Sales
Lindsay Corporation
Hartland, WI
Chief Operations Officer
Delta Community Supports
Blue Bell, PA
Administrative Management Specialist
Smithsonian Institute
Washington, DC