Advice: Finding insurance that fits

05/9/2008 | CNNMoney/Fortune Small Business

Types of insurance needed for a company vary depending on the kind of business it does. Homeowner's insurance may suffice for a home-based business, but rented office or retail space needs liability insurance, while accountants need errors and omissions insurance. Continuation insurance is an option for any business whose livelihood could be affected by disaster.

View Full Article in:

CNNMoney/Fortune Small Business

Published in Brief: