Camp owners in Maine warned about carbon monoxide poisoning

05/26/2011 | Maine Public Broadcasting Network

Health officials in Maine warned camp owners about the potential dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning and urged them to check that their propane-fueled appliances are in good condition. "I think it's important for people to remember they need to have carbon monoxide detectors in their home and that, ideally, you'll have one outside each sleeping area of the home," a state toxicologist said.

View Full Article in:

Maine Public Broadcasting Network