Pet deaths in Ohio are purportedly linked to toxic algae

07/30/2010 | Columbus Dispatch (Ohio), The

At least three dogs reportedly died and nine people were said to have become ill after coming in contact with the blue-green algae found at Grand Lake St. Marys in Ohio. According to the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency, pet deaths linked to blue-green algae have been reported in other states, including Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oregon and Vermont.

View Full Article in:

Columbus Dispatch (Ohio), The

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Health Care

Job Title Company Location
Senior Director, Research
America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
Washington, DC
Stop Loss Sales Executive
Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
Boston, MA
Regional Director, Southeastern Region - State Affairs
America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
Washington, DC
Field Representative-Oklahoma and Kansas
National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
Multiple Locations, SL_Multiple Locations
Market Intelligence Manager
Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Southborough, MA