3 types of insurance your home-based business needs

08/10/2011 | Entrepreneur online

About 60% of home-based businesses aren't covered by adequate business insurance, according to the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America. A rider on the homeowner's or renter's policy, in-home business policy and a business owner's policy are must-haves to protect yourself and your business, say experts, including NFIB's Rebekah Marshall. The business owner's policy covers owners who need to be insured for more than $10,000 and "is an investment in the business you should make if you're serious about what you're doing," Marshall explained.

View Full Article in:

Entrepreneur online

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Business

Job Title Company Location
Human Resource Director
Salt Lake City, UT