Check your flood coverage

08/20/2008 | WSAV-TV (Savannah, Ga.)

Neither homeowners nor rental insurance will cover you for damages that stem from water that comes from the ground up. You need flood insurance for that -- and you need it at least 30 days before it will pay claims. If you already have it, check it and see what is and isn't covered.

View Full Article in:

WSAV-TV (Savannah, Ga.)

Published in Brief: