Keep the state informed about your company

09/6/2013 | Small Business Trends

You'll need to inform the state about changes to your business if your company is organized as a corporation or LLC, writes Nellie Akalp, CEO of CorpNet. Among other things, you'll want to let the state know if the address or name of your business needs to be updated, she writes. You can file these changes by filling out paperwork known as Articles of Amendment.

View Full Article in:

Small Business Trends

Published in Briefs:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Business

Job Title Company Location
Director, Workforce
Arlington, VA
Administrative Management Specialist
Smithsonian Institute
Washington, DC
Manager, Human Resources
Florence, KY
Generalist - Human Resources
Marriott Hotels Resorts
Brooklyn, NY
Admissions - Assistant Director
The Art Institutes
Novi, MI