Highest-earning 1% gets biggest portion of income in history

The gap between the income of the highest-paid 1% of Americans and the other 99% reached a historic high last year, according to research by economists at the University of California at Berkeley and the Paris School of Economics at Oxford University. The richest 1% of earners received 19.3% of household income, they found.

View Full Article in:

USA Today · New York Times (tiered subscription model), The

Published in Briefs: