Schneider Power sells 74.9% of Canadian wind project

09/24/2013 | SNL Financial (free content)

Schneider Power has wrapped up the first phase of a deal transferring ownership of its 10-megawatt Trout Creek wind project in Canada. Under the deal, the unnamed buyer paid about $1.17 million for 74.9% of the project. In the second phase of the sale, the buyer is expected to pay about $1.07 million for the remaining 25.1% stake.

View Full Article in:

SNL Financial (free content)

Published in Brief: