Sony buying out Toyota Industries from LCD joint ventures

09/27/2007 | CNET

Sony and Toyota Industries announced Wednesday that their LCD joint ventures would merge Dec. 1. ST Liquid Crystal Display, currently a 50-50 venture, will merge with ST Mobile Display, owned 80% by Sony, to form a company 86% owned by Sony, which will then acquire the remaining 14% from Toyota in 2009.

View Full Article in:

CNET

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Retail

Job Title Company Location
Director, Marketing Strategy (macys.com)
Macy's
New York, New York
Warehouse Systems Manager
Uline
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Analyst Consumer Research
Walgreens
Deerfield, Illinois
Process Improvement Manager
Uline
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Mobile Program Manager ( eCommerce)
Walgreens
Chicago, Illinois