Urban pets can run into many risks on city sidewalks

10/13/2010 | Washington Post, The

A 5-month-old toy poodle recently was brought to an animal hospital in Washington, D.C., after it appeared lethargic for hours. Toxicology tests and further investigation revealed the dog had ingested marijuana when its owner took the dog for a walk. Pot, garbage and rat poison are just some causes of medical emergencies among urban pets, area veterinarians said.

View Full Article in:

Washington Post, The

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Health Care

Job Title Company Location
Counsel – Regulatory Affairs
RAI Services Company
Winston Salem, NC
Director of Program Development
AdvaMed
Washington DC, DC
Director of System QA
LifeWatch Services, Inc.
Rosemont, IL
Director of Business Development and Membership
AdvaMed
Washington DC, DC
Director, Corporate Counsel
Regeneron
Tarrytown, NY