Autistic boy's service dog is victim of snail bait poisoning

12/7/2011 | KSTU-TV (Salt Lake City)

Snail bait is toxic for dogs, causing severe muscle tremors, and one autistic boy's service dog fell ill from ingesting the toxin in his backyard. Magpie, who assisted three-year-old autistic child Deeds Mauss, turned over a grill to get to snail bait, was rushed to the emergency veterinarian for treatment and is expected to make a full recovery.

View Full Article in:

KSTU-TV (Salt Lake City)

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Health Care

Job Title Company Location
Director, Litigation & Investigations EMEA
Gilead Sciences
Stockely Park
Assistant General Counsel/Senior Corporate Counsel
Genentech
South San Francisco, CA
Senior Analyst Compliance
Edwards Lifesciences
Irvine, CA
Legal Counsel
Alcon
Fort Worth, TX
Director, Senior Legal Counsel
Alcon
Fort Worth, TX