Dog exposes veterinary staff to poison gas

12/8/2012 | Vail Daily (Colo.)

A dog in Colorado vomited a toxic chemical, releasing a gas that sent four people who were with the animal to the hospital. The dog died despite the best efforts of the veterinary staff at the Vail Valley Animal Hospital. It's likely the dog ingested zinc phosphate, which creates a toxic gas when combined with water. The substance is used as a pesticide targeting rodents.

View Full Article in:

Vail Daily (Colo.)

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Health Care

Job Title Company Location
Senior Director, Research
America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
Washington, DC
Stop Loss Sales Executive
Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
Boston, MA
Regional Director, Southeastern Region - State Affairs
America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
Washington, DC
Field Representative-Oklahoma and Kansas
National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
Multiple Locations, SL_Multiple Locations
Market Intelligence Manager
Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Southborough, MA