One-fifth of browsing activity was mobile in November

12/9/2013 | Computerworld

Internet traffic over mobile browsers reached 20% of all Web activity for the first time last month, according to StatCounter, a Web analytics company, which says PCs accounted for the remaining 80% of the traffic. One year ago, mobile accounted for a 13% share.

View Full Article in:

Computerworld

Published in Briefs: