Forecast calls for mobile ad market to reach $14B in 2015

12/10/2010 | MediaPost Communications

The mobile ad market is projected to jump from about $2 billion last year to $14 billion in 2015, according to research firm Macquarie Securities. If the projection holds, mobile would go from representing just 1% of the total ad outlay to 3% to 4% by 2015. The report also sees a benefit for ad agencies, since the mobile search and display market is largely fueled by major marketers, instead of local firms.

View Full Article in:

MediaPost Communications

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Media

Job Title Company Location
Director, Industry Initiatives (Digital Video and AdvancedTV)
Interactive Advertising Bureau
New York, NY
Senior Manager, Marketing
IAB
New York, NY
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
TRUSTe
San Francisco, CA
Director Business and Legal Affairs
The Weather Channel
Atlanta, GA
VP, Membership Sales
Mobile Marketing Association (MMA)
New York, NY