How do I sign up?
We're happy to have you come on board as a reader. Click here to learn more and subscribe to any of our 200+ free e-mail newsletters.
How do I manage my subscriptions?
Log in to your account to update your profile information and newsletter subscriptions.
I'm not getting my newsletters.
To ensure our newsletter get to you, please add our newsletter's "from" address to your "safe senders" or "approved senders" list. If you don't have something like that, you may need to chat with your IT folks so they can allow our messages through your mail server. For more information about our mail servers, please see the 'Mail Administrator' section below. As always, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request on our feedback page.
I am receiving multiple copies of the same newsletter.
If you are receiving two identical SmartBriefs each day, it’s probably because you are subscribed with two or more separate e-mail addresses. (Our distribution system doesn’t send multiple copies of a message to the same address.)
You can check your subscription address by looking at the “created for” information at top of your newsletter. From there, you can stop delivery to one of the addresses using the Unsubscribe link in the corresponding SmartBrief e-mail’s footer, or submit a support request if you continue to experience problems.
We’re receiving a large volume of messages from SmartBrief.
SmartBrief has the ability to throttle connections on a per domain basis, and we'd be happy to lower the connection speed and/or number of connections for your domain. Please send your request to email@example.com with the domain name and your full contact info.
What domains should I whitelist?
SmartBrief sends mail from the following domains:
What e-mail servers does SmartBrief send from?
Our newsletters are sent from the following 17 mail servers:
- mail1.smartbrief.com 188.8.131.52
- mail2.smartbrief.com 184.108.40.206
- mail3.smartbrief.com 220.127.116.11
- mail4.smartbrief.com 18.104.22.168
- mail5.smartbrief.com 22.214.171.124
- mail6.smartbrief.com 126.96.36.199
- mail7.smartbrief.com 188.8.131.52
- mail8.smartbrief.com 184.108.40.206
- mail9.smartbrief.com 220.127.116.11
- mail10.smartbrief.com 18.104.22.168
- mail11.smartbrief.com 22.214.171.124
- mail12.smartbrief.com 126.96.36.199
- mail13.smartbrief.com 188.8.131.52
- mail14.smartbrief.com 184.108.40.206
- mail15.smartbrief.com 220.127.116.11
- mail16.smartbrief.com 18.104.22.168
- mail17.smartbrief.com 22.214.171.124
Our transactional emails are sent from the following four servers:
- web1.smartbrief.com 126.96.36.199
- web2.smartbrief.com 188.8.131.52
- web3.smartbrief.com 184.108.40.206
- utility2.smartbrief.com 220.127.116.11
All servers have properly configured reverse DNS entries. We also employ SPF and DKIM to help assure proper delivery.