Inotek Pharmaceuticals and Rocket Pharmaceuticals will merge to advance its product pipeline involving adeno-associated virus and lentiviral virus gene therapies with a special focus on rare diseases, such as Rocket's LVV treatments for bone marrow diseases caused by gene mutations. Rocket shareholders will own about 81% of the new firm, and the remaining 19% will be owned by Inotek shareholders.
Pharma merger to focus on gene therapy development for rare diseases
Sign up for AIChE SmartBrief
News for chemical engineers
Get the intelligence you need: news and information that is changing your industry today, hand-curated by our professional editors from thousands of sources and delivered straight to your inbox.