Two-year-old Kenley Ratliff died of Rocky Mountain spotted fever, contracted from a tick bite that occurred on a camping trip. Kayla Conn, Kenley's mother, says she wasn't aware of the disease until her daughter was diagnosed, and the girl's doctor said the child had advanced illness when she came in for care.
2-year-old dies of Rocky Mountain spotted fever
Sign up for Animal Health SmartBrief
News for animal health professionals
Get the intelligence you need: news and information that is changing your industry today, hand-curated by our professional editors from thousands of sources and delivered straight to your inbox.