SmartBrief Launches Daily Brief on Impact of Election on Business
WASHINGTON - SmartBrief, the leading online publisher of business news and information, is launching SmartBrief on Business and Politics. With the inaugural issue published to coincide with the start of the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., SmartBrief on Business and Politics offers a free, daily, bipartisan glimpse at the news stories, data, facts and maps having the greatest effect on America’s small, medium and large business communities.
Subscribers to SmartBrief on Business & Politics get:
- A free, daily briefing on the impact of the election on business sent directly to their inbox
- Campaign data by the numbers
- Maps of key issues and their impact
- Same editorial quality as with all SmartBrief publications
- An expert, non-partisan editorial staff to collect and analyze industry news
Covering dozens of professional industries, SmartBrief editors are in a unique position to find and aggregate relevant election-related content for the business community. Each Monday SmartBrief on Business and Politics will showcase data and a map provided by Esri and a new fact each Friday provided by Face the Facts USA. SmartBrief will also offer its publishing partners the opportunity to share their industry’s unique perspective on the election in a special, weekly news section.