The Interactive Advertising Bureau's MIXX Awards were announced Tuesday night at a gala event featuring interactive presentations and hosted by comedian Richard Jeni. McKinney + Silver won Best in Show for its series of interactive, narrative ads for Audi of America called "Art of the H3ist." The campaign also took the Gold in the category of Product Launch. Other gold winners included:
- Search Marketing: GM Planworks for General Motors, "GM Fastlane Blog Search Plan."
- Direct Response: Modem Media for Kraft Foods, "Kraftfoods.com."
- Brand Awareness and Positioning: OgilvyOne for IBM, "U.S. Open On Demand."
- Super Rich Media: Agency.com for Dulux, "Dulux: Colour Chemistry."
- Mobile Platforms: R/GA for Yahoo!, "Yahoo! Autos Interactive Race Game."
- Interactive Television: Critical Mass for Mercedes-Benz USA, "Mercedes-Benz iTV."
- Word of Mouth, Viral & Peer-to-Peer: AKQA for Xbox, "Halo 2 Viral Campaign."
- B2B: OgilvyOne for IBM Software Group, "IBM Middleware is Everywhere Industries Campaign."
- Public Service & Not-For-Profit: Agency.com for National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC), "Someone to Turn to."
Click here for more from the MIXX Awards, including links to winning campaigns.