A trio of senior Publicis employees have departed from the Paris-based marketing services group to launch a rival agency. The new shop, Fred Farid Lambert, will be 70% owned by Frederic Raillard, Farid Mokart and Christophe Lambert, while the other 30% will be backed by Vincent Bollore, Havas's chairman and leading shareholder.

Full Story:

Related Summaries