5/21/2008

After boosting its stake in CWT India to 76% last summer, Carlson Wagonlit Travel now plans to buy the remaining 24% stake of the Indian travel management firm. The acquisition is part of CWT's expansion plans for the BRIC countries: Brazil, Russia, India and China. CWT president and CEO Doug Anderson said the firm is also striving to work with China-based multinational companies.

Related Summaries