7/10/2008

The Abu Dhabi Investment Council acquired a 90% stake in the Chrysler Building from Tishman Speyer Properties for $800 million. Tishman will retain the remaining 10% stake in the famous New York City skyscraper. The sovereign-wealth fund purchased most of its share from a fund managed by Prudential Real Estate Investors.

Related Summaries