2/23/2009

European discount leader Ryanair announced Saturday it would close all its airport check-in desks by the end of 2009, leaving online check-in as the only option for passengers. A spokesman noted that 75% of Ryanair passengers already check in online. "We are trying to encourage the remaining 25% to do the same," he said.

Full Story:
Reuters

Related Summaries