The Nebraska Department of Agriculture now requires crop dusters from out-of-state to have a Nebraska business license or work with in-state pilots with a license. "Some of their activity is too brief," said Buzz Vance, certification specialist for the department. "They may come into Nebraska and fly for two or three days or a week and then they're gone."

Related Summaries