4/16/2012

Lehman Brothers still owns a 73.5% stake in Archstone and may well increase its ownership, but Sam Zell, head of Equity Residential, has not given up his quest for a piece of the company. Lehman successfully exercised its right of first offer for the remaining 26.5% stake, but Zell has an option to bid on Barclays and Bank of America's piece by Thursday.

Related Summaries