If you aren't ready to file your tax return, you can get some extra time by filing an extension, writes Maryam K. Ansari. Form 4868 and Form 7004 can help you to do that. "These extensions are automatic and you don't have to make a case before the IRS in order to claim entitlement to them," Ansari writes.

Full Story:

Related Summaries