4/10/2012

United Continental Holdings reported a 1% increase in overall traffic for March on a year-over-year basis. Traffic for the month was boosted by a gain in international travelers. The carrier's passenger revenue per available seat mile also climbed by 4% to 5% for the month.

Related Summaries