8/26/2013

A new joint dairy venture between Danone and China's Mengniu is moving ahead, following approval from Chinese authorities. Mengniu will own 80% of the operation, which will produce, market and sell yogurt, yogurt drinks and dairy desserts. Danone will own the remaining 20%.

Related Summaries