2/7/2014

Tesoro has announced plans to upgrade its railcar fleet in preparation for expected regulations on rail safety. The company said 90% of its fleet is already fitted with the latest safety features, and it plans to upgrade the remaining 10% by the middle of this year.

Related Summaries