Skip to main content
Businesses affected by winter storms get extra time to file for extensions

To help taxpayers affected by winter storms Quinn and Skylar, the Internal Revenue Service has announced it is extending the deadline for some businesses in those areas to file for extensions of time for Form 1065, US Return of Partnership Income, Form 1065-B, US Return of Income for Electing Large Partnerships, and Form 1120S, US Income Tax Return for an S Corporation.

Full Story: