Skip to main content
Industry News
Why some taxpayers might want to file amended returns

People who have filed tax returns without claiming a new tax break on unemployment benefits might want to file an amended return, even though the Internal Revenue Service has said it will automatically refund the money. That's because, after the tax break is applied, filers might become eligible for other tax credits and deductions.

Full Story: