A corgi mix injured when a gas leak caused an explosion at a Wisconsin home is recovering at Madison Veterinary Specialists, where the dog was treated for lacerations, severe burns and smoke inhalation. Veterinarians, family, friends and the American Veterinary Medical Foundation's Charitable Fund have helped cover the cost of care.
Sign up for Animal Health SmartBrief
News for animal health professionals
Get the intelligence you need: news and information that is changing your industry today, hand-curated by our professional editors from thousands of sources and delivered straight to your inbox.