A 4-year-old dog was apparently electrocuted while walking on a heated sidewalk in downtown Spokane, Wash., and the animal died. The electrical heating unit in the sidewalk may have malfunctioned, and moisture and rock salt may have carried the current to the dog.
Sign up for Animal Health SmartBrief
News for animal health professionals
Get the intelligence you need: news and information that is changing your industry today, hand-curated by our professional editors from thousands of sources and delivered straight to your inbox.