Kellogg’s launch of its new Joybol smoothie bowl line at a recent trade show topped this week’s list of most-read food and beverage stories. The company also debuted several other new snacks, including Rice Krispies Treats Poppers and Pringles Wavy.
Restaurant tales also caught readers’ eyes, including a new pizza sales record set by remodeled Texas Domino’s restaurant. The eatery boasts the brand’s new “pizza theater” concept, which lets customers watch as their pizzas are made. Dunkin’s debut of new Oreo-flavored snacks and a triple-meat breakfast sandwich also proved popular.
Read the entire top 10:
- Kellogg unveils plethora of new snacks
- Welch's brings avocados to the frozen food aisle
- Coca-Cola debuts wide range of new products
- Mars Wrigley rolls out new 3 Musketeers flavor
- Domino's "pizza theater" concept sets new sales record
- Longtime Sara Lee CEO John Bryan dies at 81
- Conagra expands portfolio with slate of new snacks
- Master sommelier titles revoked amid confidentiality breach
- Walmart shifts executives overseeing grocery, online
- Dunkin' launches Oreo-flavored treats, meaty morning sandwich
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for Restaurant Smartbrief to get news like this in your inbox, or check out all of SmartBrief’s food and travel newsletters as we offer more than 30 newsletters covering the food and travel industries from restaurants, food retail and food manufacturing to business travel, the airline and hotel industries and gaming.